zenmindbody is a holistic therapy service for ladies based in Herefordshire. We currently offer professional, affordable treatments from our tranquil therapy room at Ross-on-Wye Podiatry Practice. Alternatively, relax and allow us to pamper you in the comfort of your own home.
Our company ethos not only centres upon professionalism and affordability but also quality and ethics. All products used are organic where possible and always contain natural ingredients.
Supplies are only sourced from organisations with a strong ethical conscience and many of the products utilised are also: approved by the Soil Association, Vegetarian Society, Vegan Society and contain fairly traded ingredients. zenmindbody does not use any products which have been tested on animals and only sources supplies from companies which are conscientious about working with the environment.
As a member of the FHT, I undertake continuous professional development to develop my professional practice and to broaden the range of treatments offered to clients. My approach is entirely client-centred and all therapy qualifications I have undertaken are either accredited by the VTCT, the longest-standing awarding body for holistic and beauty qualifications or the FHT.
Please see below for details of my qualifications to date:
- Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (VTCT)
- Level 3 Award in Healthy Eating and Wellbeing for the Complementary Therapy Client
- Level 3 Holistic Body Massage (FHT accredited)
- Level 3 Indian Head Massage (VTCT)
- Holistic Facials (FHT accredited)
- Bellabaci Cupping (FHT accredited)
- Pregnancy Massage (FHT accredited)
- Advanced Spinal Reflexology (FHT accredited)
- Maternity Reflexology (FHT accredited)
- Reflexology for Conception (FHT accredited)
- Tai Chi Movements for Well-being
- Stress Management Therapy
- English Language and Communication (BA First Class Honours)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education in Further Education (Distinction)
- Level 4 Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
Why choose us:
- only certified organic, where possible, and natural, ethically sourced products used
- professional treatments in the comfort of your own home
- fully qualified and insured therapist
- 1% of treatment cost donated to charity – feel good, do good
- special offers on treatments